Jim Glover Chevy Dealer Tulsa Oklahoma
New Chevy Dealers serving Tulsa OK
Premiere Chevy dealer of northeast Oklahoma, situated in Tulsa Oklahoma Jim Glover Chevrolet Dealership has been serving the locate Tulsa OK market for 20 years. Come see a great selection of new and used Chevy models as well as Certified Pre-owned Chevy cars and trucks, make an offer and go home happy in your new vehicle knowing you worked with the best. Great selection of Chevrolet incentives & rebates available as well as vehicle specials and/or offers from GM.
Chevy Dealership located near:
- Tulsa, OK
- Owasso, OK
- Broken Arrow, OK
- Caboosa, OK
- Joplin, OK
- Muskogee, OK
- Green Country, OK
Used Chevy Dealership serving Green Country, OK
New and used Chevy models to choose from including:
- Chevy Avalanche
- Chevy Aveo Don't let the outside fool you. With a roomy, versatile interior and loads of great features, Aveo5 hatchback looks, feels and acts like a much bigger car inside.
Plus it includes the unmatched lifesaving technology of OnStar®(5) to help keep you safe and provide navigation services(8) standard for six months. And a 100,000 mile/5-year(3) Powertrain Warranty to guarantee the quality. Add built-in available Turn-by-Turn Directions(9) for when you're not exactly sure where you're going and you have an all-around value that's hard to beat. Add all of these together and you have an all-around value that's hard to beat.
- Chevy Camaro From its outstanding performance to its impressive efficiency, the Camaro is bound for destiny. The 21st century rebirth of the Chevrolet Camaro will open a new chapter when the 2011 Camaro Convertible premieres at the Los Angeles International Auto Show on November 17, 2010.
The Camaro Convertible will first appear in Chevrolet showrooms in February 2011 with an MSRP(1) starting at $30,000.
The Convertible will be available in the same basic model offering as the Camaro Coupe-a standard 312 horsepower Direct Injection V6 model with an EPA estimated 29 MPG highway(6), and the legendary SS model featuring the 6.2-liter V8 engine producing 426 horsepower. A six-speed manual transmission will be standard, with an optional six-speed automatic.
- Chevy Cobalt
- Chevy Colorado
- Chevy Corvette Corvette coupe has carved a permanent niche into the global automotive landscape, defining freedom and state-of-the-art technology. It boasts a standard 430-hp LS3 aluminum block V8 good for 190 mph on the test track. A standard removable roof panel can be stowed in seconds for open-air driving.
Engage the road with a standard short-throw six-speed transmission with launch control or an available six-speed paddle shift automatic for precise, clutchless shifting without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- Chevy Cruze challenges conventional compact wisdom with one simple word: more. Its cavernous, quiet interior and beautifully sculpted exterior feel like luxury. Cruze is filled with performance, safety and technology features you won't believe come in a compact. Want more? How about 10 standard air bags(4) and OnStar®(5) Turn-by-Turn Navigation standard for the first six months. And there is still more to the "more".
- Chevy Equinox Meticulous craftsmanship and upscale styling combined with a flexible interior and class-leading highway fuel economy(5,6) sets Equinox apart from the rest. With 32 MPG highway and a highway driving range of up to 600 miles, Equinox beats Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and even Ford Escape Hybrid. Inside, there's comfort for five and the most rear-seat legroom in its class, along with advanced safety and security features for added peace of mind.
- Chevy Express
- Chevy HHR Whether you're transporting passengers or cargo, HHR can accommodate. It offers comfortable seating for five, can be easily transformed to make room for storage, and offers better highway mileage than the competition(6) - 32 MPG highway(4).
- Chevy Impala It's easy to understand why Chevrolet Impala is America's No. 1 choice in large sedans(6). For more than 50 years, Impala has delivered proven excellence in a car millions of people have come to rely on over the years. We don't rest on that reputation. Every year, we strive to build a better Impala.
- Chevy Malibu Heralded by critics and owners alike — with more than 40 awards to its credit — Chevrolet Malibu continues to command attention and acclaim. "...Chevrolet Malibu hits a high-water mark for its size and price with taut proportions, elegant lines and a crisp, clean profile." says Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Malibu's world-class design and superb level of craftsmanship have earned the respect of people who know cars. You'll be impressed by the nearly microscopic gaps - many as tight as 1mm — in the interior fit and finish. Acoustic laminated glass — the same concept used in expensive luxury cars — helps create a barrier to reduce unwanted noise. Precise, responsive steering and a four-wheel independent suspension deliver a smooth, controlled ride.
Further proof of the exceptional quality of Malibu: The 2010 Malibu engine and transmission systems are reporting no issues in 99.9% of the vehicles checked by OnStar® Vehicle Diagnostic
- Chevy Silverado - The king of trucks and the most dependable, longest lasting full-size pickup truck on the road. This Chevy truck delivers the power, pulling and payload you need, backed by the 100,000/5-year Powertrain Warranty to guarantee the quality.
- Chevy Silverado 2500
- Chevy Silverado 3500
- Chevy Suburban
- Chevy Tahoe
- Chevy Traverse
- Chevy Volt It's just one of the many good things Motor Trend magazine had to say about the all-new Chevrolet Volt as it named the car the "2011 Motor Trend Car of the Year®." The annual award is one of the most prestigious honors bestowed in the auto industry and further proof that it's a new day for Chevrolet, not to mention the entire auto industry. Powered by electricity without being tethered to electrical outlets, the Volt does everything a great car does and, according to Motor Trend, better than any other. It's further proof that today, tomorrow and on into the future, Chevy Runs Deep.
The 2011 Chevrolet Volt. Powered by electricity without being tethered to electrical outlets. It drives gas- and emissions-free for most commutes(8). But if life takes you a little further, as it tends to do sometimes, the gas-powered onboard generator can take you wherever you need to go. So you can just sit back and drive. Isn't that what cars are for?
Certified Pre-owned Chevy Dealerships near Tulsa OK
Jim Glover Chevy dealership near Ardmore OK is your Certified Chevy dealer with Pre-owned Chevy models in stock. Jim Glover Chevy, serving Shawnee OK, has a wide variety of Certified Pre-owned sedans, coupes, and convertible cars, trucks and SUV's in stock.
Chevy Service, Chevy Parts
Glover Chevrolet near Broken Arrow OK is your authorized Chevy service department with factory trained technicians to repair all makes and models of Chevy vehicles.
- Oil Change
- Rotors & pads
- OEM Chevy Accessories
- Transmission Service
- Glover Customs
Jim Glover Chevy dealers near Sand Springs OK has parts & accessories department with OEM and aftermarket parts in stock. Jim Glover Chevy in Tulsa OK also offers convenient service appointments. Proudly serving the nearby communities of Tulsa, Oakhurs, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, Owasso, Sapulpa and Jenks Oklahoma.